Tips on how to complete math homework:
- Date all work.
- Label each day's homework with the textbook/duotang page number and the questions assigned.
- Label each question/part with its number/letter.
- Provide neat and complete solutions, IN PENCIL, for all questions assigned. Writing final answers only is unacceptable unless instructed to do so by your teacher.
- Put a * next to questions you are having difficulty with or don't know how to attempt.
- Check all answers with the answer key provided on the worksheet or at the back of the textbook. Put a * next to the questions where your answers are incorrect.
- Reattempt any incorrect solutions. Leave a * next to the questions you are unable to answer correctly.
- See your teacher before class the next day if you have more than two stars. If you are unable to see your teacher before class then plan to stay during lunch or after school to clear up any difficulties.
Resources for extra help or extra practice: